Tee Times can be made two weeks in advance for corporate accounts, and one week in advance for the public. Click here to book online, or you can call our office at 801-407-3030. Cancellations must me made at least 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
Rules and Dress Code
- Soft Spikes ONLY.
- Proper golf attire is required: Collared Shirts, No Denim Please.
- Shorts, if you choose to wear them, should be mid-thigh length or longer.
- All guests must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner while at the facility.
- All food and beverage must be purchased at our club house.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Golf carts to remain on paths and around tees, greens, and where indicated.
- Please help by repairing ball marks, fixing divots, and raking bunkers.
- Pace of play is of high importance for the enjoyment of all.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused by their golf ball.
- Golfers must respect all private property.